Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Question time

Q. Do you know what ingredients that are good for combination skin. I'm not even sure if I have it! my skin gets very dry sometimes but I'm still oily? I have lots of pimples on my t-zone..Do you know what you could use on them?

Sound like you do have combination skin I do too. Have you checked out my video on how to care for combination skin?? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRoBGHr57Ig&feature=channel_page)
Make sure to use a toner, is very important to help control those spot and use an exfoliater to help that dry skin stay smooth. Toners keep the skin clean which will prevent and heal spots. Toner with tea tree oil in it works wonders! But only use it on the oily bit.
A spot treatment to get rid of those spots fast; you'll want to try something that has witch hazel in it which is found in many over the counter treatments like toners, cleansers and wipes.
If you're having problems finding it check out your nearest herbalist they should have it and will help you. Also acne treatments that have benzyl peroxide in it which is very strong acne treatments might help.
I hope that helps, remember to always follow the instructions on the product you use carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment